DEGREE PROGRESS WORKSHEET
You are here
You can print this page to keep track of your progess.
Language Proficiency Requirement:
Option 1: Did you complete two semesters of an Asian language at the 2200 level?
Date completed: _____________________________________
Option 2: Did you test into an Asian language course beyond the 2200 level?
All Courses Used for Major:
|EX: Asian 2212||Introduction to China||Fall 2019||A||3|
Total credits: /30
- All classes counting toward the major need to be completed with a minimum grade of B.
- 6 credits of language beyond 2200 level (3300 and above) can be used towards the major.
- Language courses at the 1100 or 2200 levels do not count toward the major.
- Maximum of 15 transfer credits from study abroad may be applied toward the major.
- 30 credits are needed to complete the major.
(must complete at least one class in at least two of the three categories)
|EX: Asian 2222||The World of Modern Japan||X|
*Religious Studies (RL)
*Literature & Linguistics (LL)
*Society & Culture (SC)
(must complete one course at both the 3300 and 4400 levels, with no cross numerical substitution)
|EX: Asian 3308||Issues in Contemporary China II|
Also required is a written entry statement of roughly 750 words describing your core academic interest and your object in choosing the Asian Studies major.
Date of Completion: _________________________________